Airport Toulouse (FSX + X-Plane 10*)

Shaun Fletcher

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a problem resulting from incorrect product names...

I had this issue twice now when installing the first time and then recently reinstalling LFBO_X...

You will need to know how to edit the Windows registry in order to fix this at the moment. I would have thought that a new version of the installer should deal with this issue. As that appears not to be the case, I will give you the steps you need. Thanks go to Andreas Mügge of Aerosoft for providing the steps...

If you are on Windows 7, just type regedit into the "search programmes and files" box you see when you click on the Windows Start button. Then click on the suggested regedit.exe.

Now you must navigate to the following key in the registry:

old

===

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Aerosoft-Airport Toulouse]

and change its name to

New

===

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\aerosoft\Airport Toulouse]

Always be careful when editing in the registry, as mistakes can be fatal for Windows... I take no responsibility for any damage you do to your Windows installation that may or may not be caused by not following the instructions carefully or any mistakes made as a result of misinterpreting the instructions. You do this at your own risk. That said, it fixes the error if you do it correctly.

Now it is tme for Aerosoft to repair the installer that users, particularly those inexperienced with the registry and how it works or is edited, should not need to take these steps...

AE

BUMPING for a reply to this standing question

Switching one of the two files to off does remove the static planes BUT also removes a number of hangers and buildings too.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have the scene "Aéroports de Toulouse et Biarritz" and I am disappointed that the scene "Airport Toulouse" is not available for FS2004. I hope it has an update from the scene "Aéroports de Toulouse et Biarritz" to Airport Toulouse adapted to FS2004. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Switching one of the two files to off does remove the static planes BUT also removes a number of hangers and buildings too.....any feedback? I have a clash of static aircraft (unwanted) and AI traffic in the Airbus Factory spots. As mentioned removing the static files also clears certain buildings...bit annoying??!

Archived