Plum Island 1.1 Update

Lawgiver

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the 1.1 update for Plum Island that Bill released. I have had no luck in locating it. The links I have found are no longer valid. I did download the installer again from my Aerosoft account thinking the new version would be downloaded, but it is still the 1.0 version. I have also checked the updates here at Aerosoft and 1.1 is not listed. My attempts to contact Bill so far are in vain. I thought someone a little higher in the chain of command so to speak might have more success in reaching him. Does anyone have this update and feel like sharing?? Or can the update be added to the updates section here at Aerosoft so customers looking for it can download it?? Thanks.........everyone have a good day.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the 1.1 update for Plum Island that Bill released. I have had no luck in locating it. The links I have found are no longer valid. I did download the installer again from my Aerosoft account thinking the new version would be downloaded, but it is still the 1.0 version. I have also checked the updates here at Aerosoft and 1.1 is not listed. My attempts to contact Bill so far are in vain. I thought someone a little higher in the chain of command so to speak might have more success in reaching him. Does anyone have this update and feel like sharing?? Or can the update be added to the updates section here at Aerosoft so customers looking for it can download it?? Thanks.........everyone have a good day.

Regards,

Rob

Have you tried contacting him by e-mail.

Hi Shaun......Thanks for replying. I don't know if the email addresses I have for him are still good. But, I did send out emails to him before posting here. So far, I have not heard anything.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Shaun,

I did check with FSAddon. The link they have takes you to one of Bills websites that is not FS related. I purchased Plum here at Aerosoft and thought you guys would have the update. Thanks for the help. I will keep trying to find it.

Regards,

Rob

Got the update!! I was finally able to get in touch with Bill. He has updated the link on his website and restored the updated file for Plum Island . Anyone looking for it can find it here http://www.spottedan..._update_1.1.zip

Shaun, thanks for the help and the fast reply here on the forums.

Regards,

Rob

PS

Would this file be OK to upload into the download section here on the forums just in case anyone else is looking for the update??

• Upvote 1