Niagara Falls

Handie

Yes, repaid21, same for me ;)

PS: Changing graphics drivers make nothing and, my graphics card is not older than one year, I'm not ready to change ... I think we will never know, finally, the end of the story ...

When changing your Nvidia drivers for your graphics card did you tell it to do a clean install? This option in the setup program will cleanly remove your previous driver from your system. I usually then follow up with letting CCleaner sweep my registry to make sure everything is as it should be. Also it my be world refreshing your shader cache. Its certainly worth a try doing it this way if you haven't already, as I do have this issue with my GTX 580's which share common drivers with the 570.

Hello Matt_Smith,

Yes, I've done a clean install of drivers and also used CCleaner then.

It is also my way of doing ;)

PS : I have not understood this : " Also it my be world refreshing your shader cache "

Hello,

I read the subject and I understand the manipulation to be done.

But is it really safe to delete the contents of this folder "shaders", which is quite large in size ?

What are these "shaders" ? What they make ?

Sorry for all these questions, but I'm novice in computer and I'm always afraid to do a "stupidity".

Thanks to you.

I Think REX water animation can or may cause this. You could try a different one,or try not using the REX water am and see what happens. And has Matt said, whenever you install a new REX theme, you should always clear the shaders folder.