Update from Original Airbus X to Advanced

LoverOfFSX

Hello! I have the original Airbus X for FSX, but i would love to upgrade it to the advanced airbus X, where the autopilot and computer systems should be more advanced?

Does anyone know how to get the update/upgrade ? it would be sad if i needed to buy the whole add-on once more !

Just want the upgrade if its possible :-)

THOMAS

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thomas,

please make youself familiar with the structure and the content of the forum and you'll find the answer. ;)

I have searched the forum, but i cant find any links to a possible upgrade or update ? you where in the forum i need to go to find a link or anything ?

Thanks

Thomas

Absolutely correct. The answer are all out there. Since I feel nice though I want to give you a heads up. As per Mathijs said:

Yes, and you will be able to upgrade the download and boxed version of Airbus X for just 16 Euro (plus tax when applicable). The moment the box version is out we will also offer a disk replacement.

Cheers

• Aerosoft

Oh thank you very much, so the release date 12 of june i think, is the date where i can upgrade the Airbus X for 16 euros ? is that correct

Well that date seems impossible now, but you will find all information about the Airbus X Extended here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/49292-airbus-x-extended/