NavDataPro preview (FSX, FS2004, X-Plane), released, topic closed.

if in the forum of airbus extended the notices about the product (very close to release) come to the air each two days problaby a revolution starts :flame_s: .all of us know that the navdatapro would be fantastic and it will be realeased when its ready,..........but please feed our curiosity.

Carlos C.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very close... hours.

so Mathjis expect that you might have an internet shortage since everyone will be downloading your productttt :) thankkkksss Mathjis for making our flight experience more fun accurate and realistic , I really mean it

So do I get this free if i buy the Airbus Extended when it relased? Or does it come up only for the Airbus Extended navigraph? Also if I buy one, do I get free monthly upgardes or do i need to buy it again every month?

These questions might been asked before but just I am so sick that I don't have power to read those. Sorry for that :(.

So do I get this free if i buy the Airbus Extended when it relased? Or does it come up only for the Airbus Extended navigraph? Also if I buy one, do I get free monthly upgardes or do i need to buy it again every month?

These questions might been asked before but just I am so sick that I don't have power to read those. Sorry for that :(.

as far as I know you will get it with the Extended version. sure things that there will be updates , and logically we should pay for the updates same system as navigraph cycles. it is a competitive product that contains so many airports, waypoints and additional data. I would definitely move to the LIDO

well at the moment i was on last time it was out you just have to select the FSX in the menu and you would se 3 versions

can't even see the product, not the versions ... seems that it is still uploading. as Mathjis said, hours to go. by three versions you mean fsx, Xplane and Prepar3d? or 3 Version for fsx such as Basic , Standard, Pro ?

Archived