June Screenshot Competition (winner announced)

So, I'll begin with a visual approach to Santorini on a 738NG of Ryanair early in the evening......

You can see the volcano top in the middle of the island!

Actually, Santorini is the remains of an huge volcanic eruption that sunk almost half of the island...... :)

Good luck all!

lqwYc.jpg

• Upvote 6

Here's my entry for this month. Mt. Fuji, which apparently is a stratovolcano, so what better aircraft than the Stratoboozer as it was know by its BOAC crews. Good luck all.

june_comp1.jpg

• Upvote 4

Hey guys :)

This shot shows the powerful volcano ''Kilauea'' in X-Plane 10. On this screenshot you see the CRJ-200 of jrollon.

volcanoxplane.jpg

As there is no detailed volcano in X-Plane i just showed the side of it I hope that count as well :)

Good Luck to all other entries, there were already amazing shots.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !

To all: Great shots. I'm glad I'll not have to choose a winner. :D

Here's my entry for this month. X-Plane 10, Piton de la Fournaise, Réunion island, scenery by Lebelge, aircraft is the Sequoia F.8L Falco by X-Scenery.

PitonDeLaFournaise.jpg

Happy flying ! :hi_s:

• Upvote 2

Here's my entry for the month:

A crazy (suicidal?) US Army Huey pilot checking out the Kilauea volcano on Hawaii.

post-27881-0-32047900-1340719034_thumb.j

Addons used: Aerosoft Huey X, AS 2012, REX2

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Approach in to Montserrat with Soufriere Hills venting in the background, showing the pyraclastic flow going down to the sea.

Awesome entries this month.....Good Luck to all!

• Upvote 1