incorrect weights

nfinger

when using load manager and selecting fuel say 100% for A321 18726kg, then sending it to FSX. Fuel amount in FSX shows only 15355. why is this so? to fix one has to go to FSX fuel/load page and adjust to 100% to get desired fuel load. is this the same with the weight load for pax and cargo?

when using load manager and selecting fuel say 100% for A321 18726kg, then sending it to FSX. Fuel amount in FSX shows only 15355. why is this so? to fix one has to go to FSX fuel/load page and adjust to 100% to get desired fuel load. is this the same with the weight load for pax and cargo?

Is it set to LBs or Kilos in FS or the planner.

even with zero pax and freight load i get varying fuel quantities loads, randomly between 15 and 18t, with a 100% fuel load setting in load manager, appears to be a bug. pax and freight loads are transferred correctly.

even with zero pax and freight load i get varying fuel quantities loads, randomly between 15 and 18t, with a 100% fuel load setting in load manager, appears to be a bug. pax and freight loads are transferred correctly.

What happens if you try anything other than 100%

A321, at 50% 9363kg = FSX 8637kg; at 20% 3745kg = FSX 3005kg; at 75% 14044kg = FSX 11644kg; this was with zero kg for pax and freight; just tried with pax and freight weights at 66% fuel 12359kg = FSX 12395kg pretty close on this loading.

the answer maybe that one always has to load from scratch. when loading fuel and weights from scratch, after starting FSX and selection Airbus X, all weights are transferred correctly to FSX. i guess i solved it on my own, and for anyone else that may have this problem.