EHAM update

Air Holland

Hello Aerosoft team.

Is there a update planed for EHAM becourse there are now many new jetways instald on the gates and also the a Fokker 100 is placed on the panorama terass

Mathijs said a few days ago that the won't make an update for eham.

But don't get upset, he also said that they are considering to make a complete new eham at the end of the year.

Yeah... I hope it will be more FPS Friendly. But I also hope it won't look like the Xplane version. Fokker and more jetways will be nice. But I think the FPS are more important.

• Upvote 1

I always hear people complaining about the fps on EHAM, but I never got any problems with that. Over here, the scenery runs quite smooth.

Of course I understand that a few things have changed on EHAM since the scenery was published. That happens on every airport, but you simply can't keep updating for every tiny change.

Also, the publisher of Aerosoft EHAM, DreamFactoryStudios, is currently developing LIRF. Calling them back to EHAM would mean a delay on LIRF. Since I rather see LIRF finished instead of EHAM updated, I think EHAM needs to wait.

• Upvote 1

Excuse me PatrickZ have you been on EHAM latly then you noticed that many jetways have been changed so i dont call that a tiny thing

Can you also stop sitting on the chair of the developper they deside what they are going to do not you

• Upvote 1

I always hear people complaining about the fps on EHAM, but I never got any problems with that. Over here, the scenery runs quite smooth.

Of course I understand that a few things have changed on EHAM since the scenery was published. That happens on every airport, but you simply can't keep updating for every tiny change.

Also, the publisher of Aerosoft EHAM, DreamFactoryStudios, is currently developing LIRF. Calling them back to EHAM would mean a delay on LIRF. Since I rather see LIRF finished instead of EHAM updated, I think EHAM needs to wait.

Look, here are 2 of the many differences.

mph.png

newD.png

Hello Folks,

Airports are constantly changing but you cant expect the devs to keep up with these as they happen hence they may build newer versions at a later date, buyt to constantly update would mean taking them away from other projects and charging you appropriately for every update.

MP623 the images you posted are not correct there are more gates at the D extantion, only the first gate is removed at the beginning of the extantion

Shaun ofcourse i iunderstand that bud there are now so many jetways renewed and some buildings added

• 2 weeks later...

So you say that the image of a professional airline chart is not correct?

Normally you would see something like the 737 classics parked at those stands.

And they did this because there are less and less 737 classics flying from and to schiphol. Normally a 737NG can't be parked over there since their wingspan exceeds 30M. With a small renovation of the D pier, NG's can also park at those stands. Because of the wingspan of a 737-800NG, which is 35 meters, they still need to have an extra free gate between the D46 and the D52 for example.

And they removed the taxiways A9N and A9S and made one taxiway out of them, the A9C. They also did this because of the big wingspan of the 737NG.