Mega City San Diego X

Woogey

Hello Kind People,

I would like to propose a well made San Diego Scenery. San Diego is the Southern gateway to the United States for the West coast. It has a scenery that is different from most other cities, in that the U.S. Navy occupies a lot of real estate. Also, this is some of the most technical airspace to fly in Due to the close proximity of of Lindberg Field (KSAN), to Naval Air Station North Island. To do this Scenery proper like, It would need to include the downtown area including the USS Midway Museum, KSAN, The entire Coronado Shipyard, North Island NAS (KNZY), and the Submarine pens. This would be a perfect compliment to Aerosoft Seahawk/Jayhawk X, as North Island is the Primary base for this Helicopter on the West coast. Also the ships that you guys use in your Shipyard tool, are ready to go for the Navy base.

One last "fun" aspect to this scenery, would be the "Red Bull" air races held here annually. Fleet Week is a Summer tradition in San Diego, that includes many different festivities. This is one MAJOR United states Scenery that has so far been absent from the flight sim World.

PLEASE GIVE THIS A SERIOUS THOUGHT! I know That I am not the only one that would be ecstatic to see this come to fruition. I know that you guys don't really do Military Bases, But this one is such a major part of the landscape of this city.

Thank you for this consideration, Sincerely, Preston "Woogey" Martin

P.Woog1@Gmail.com

(253) 266-5116

Welcome to the Aerosoft forums, but we got a special place for requests. It's a topic called "What if you like to propose a project?". It's not necessary to start a new topic for each request, like you did now. Please keep that in mind for the future.

Thank you Patrick. I am Aware of this "area." Unfortunately, There are 26 or more pages of individual topics. Each one of these, has multiple pages to itself. After going through every single page looking for a thread on San diego, I found myself empty handed. Rather then "bury" my post under years of ridiculous requests, I felt I would throw it out on the main page. It WILL get noticed here. If at the very least, my request post gets moved to the section that you mentioned, Someone with a little bit of importance, will have moved it. Sorry for the inconvenience . -Woogey