Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
robertma

Answer the phone

Hi guys!

Recently I have some question about my purchase and I call Aerosoft USA and Aerosoft Europe

But they didn't answer the phone.

I try several times at different day and different time , but they still didn't answer the phone.

Dose anyone have the same experience? And what shoud I do?

Thanks guys!

Maybe you didn't get them because of the time difference between Europe and US.

So simply write an email. Contact details will be found on the website.

If you tried to call yesterday, it could make sense that nobody answers the phone. I don't know about other countries, but here in Holland we got two days of pentecost and yesterday was the second day. It's a national holiday, so most companies are closed. I assume that's the same for Germany where Aerosoft Europe is based. But if you call today or tomorrow, there should be someone around.

It was Memorial day here in the US yesterday...a lot of store were closed.

You might not want to call the USA shop unless its about an order as they dont do support, the office in Germany can also get very busy on the hotline too.