Yekaterinburg and AES

Johannes,

I think Alessandro would like to know if AES support for USSS will come with the next AES version or maybe earlier as an update (such things happened in the past).

Otherwise he would rather wait with the purchase. For many people the fact of an addon airport having AES support is a decisive factor.

Johannes,

I think Alessandro would like to know if AES support for USSS will come with the next AES version or maybe earlier as an update (such things happened in the past).

Otherwise he would rather wait with the purchase.

Ohh, ok, I think he must wait then, because Oliver said that he doesn't make Yekaterinbourg if he hasn't the FSX Version too, so I think Yekateringbourg will came at the end of June I think.

AES 2.23a already works with USSS just fine.

I really wanted to post here that the FS9 version of Yekaterinburg is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! One can only imagine how nice the FSX version is going to be when it comes out! Very well done Aerosoft. The winter textures are a must see for FS9...amazing work all 'round.

I have AES 2.23a and USSS and USSS has no AES support.

The scenery is absolutely fantastic (although may be missing FSATC approach codes) and I really look forward to AES support (and a long towbar) :big_boss_s:

Very well done Aerosoft. The winter textures are a must see for FS9...amazing work all 'round.

Aerosoft did nothing in terms of development. Everything is done by one person (as well as all photomaterials and other)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all

Oliver I'm interesting in this airport Too, but if dont have AES, I guess I going to stop my pick, can you please tell me if will be AES supported?

Mario Maya

Cheeers