General Aviation at AES Airports

Hi. What settings do I use in the intelliscene file so there is no AES service at all at AES enabled airports?

I am at a GA parking spot in a Mooney Bravo and I have set things so that no vehicles arrive or stairs wheel up to the aircraft and so on. But can I stop the dispatcher appearing too and putting blocks in front of the wheels? If there is no intelliscene file at all I get the usual error (aircraft configuration) message of course.

I don't want to go in to AES Help every time and disable the airport, but do this on a plane-by-plane basis if possible? Or, maybe the only way is to close the AES error message and continue??

Thank you.

Martin

• Developer

At the moment, the Marshaller is "working" at all positions. With the new Aircraft config in planning, I will add a parameter to select that.

What I can do as a "temporary" solution is to make it possible to define a nosewheel offset of 0 so that AES will not go active with such an aircraft.