NICE X (LFMN) problem

Hi again,

While I wait for an opinion on this issue, I tell you the result of the test I made. I changed the mesh resolution of "1m" (typical for me) to "10m" and I stopped watching that anomaly.

I wish that this fantastic scenario might accept the mesh resolution of 1m like all other scenarios that I have.

Waiting always for a good answer, I thank you in advance for any solution.

Stephen

Hi again,

While I wait for an opinion on this issue, I tell you the result of the test I made. I changed the mesh resolution of "1m" (typical for me) to "10m" and I stopped watching that anomaly.

I wish that this fantastic scenario might accept the mesh resolution of 1m like all other scenarios that I have.

Waiting always for a good answer, I thank you in advance for any solution.

Stephen

I have the mesh on 1 meter and it funks perfectly

This does not surprise me. 1 meter also worked well before but now this issue is emerging for which I do not find explanation.

I have installed the following add-ons:

FSGlobal, UTX and GEX. I've reinstalled the scenery in question several times but without success ... Any more suggestions?

Many thanks,

Stephen

I think I've read in any place that this is a problem with FS GLOBAL, I think you must change something in the settings of this Add-On, or with FS GLOBAL in combi with UTX, I don't remember exactly, but I think that it isn't a Problem of the aerosoft Scenery.

I agree with your opinion. The scenery already worked well before. What I would like to know is how to exclude NICE X from influence of FSGlobal like the solution found for the scenery of MADEIRA X.

Thanks for your support and congractulations for your great Airport Vehicle Repaint work. I'm waiting for LP-- :)

I agree with your opinion. The scenery already worked well before. What I would like to know is how to exclude NICE X from influence of FSGlobal like the solution found for the scenery of MADEIRA X.

Thanks for your support and congractulations for your great Airport Vehicle Repaint work. I'm waiting for LP-- :)

For Portugal I'll do the GroundForce Repaints, probably next week.

You would need to contact FSGlobal about this.

Great news!!!

GroundForce and ANA would be fantastique.

Cheers

If ANA too I will see, if you give me the Screens of the vehicles, yes, of GroundForce i've already got images. Now first the Acciona Pack in the next hour aproximatly.

You would need to contact FSGlobal about this.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for your reply. You have reason but unfortunately I do not have good memories about the first and only time I contacted the tech support of FSGlobal with the aim of resolving the conflict between Madeira X and FSGlobal They blamed the scenario because it did not comply with the actual height of the terrain and they did not give me any more explanation on the subject!

I think the conflict can only have arisen after I installed the Ultimate FSGlobal The Americas over the FSGlobal Africa Ultimate Europe.

Anyway, I've uninstalled both FSGlobal but without success. X NICE remained with the problem.

Cheers,

Stephen

If ANA too I will see, if you give me the Screens of the vehicles, yes, of GroundForce i've already got images. Now first the Acciona Pack in the next hour aproximatly.

I will try contact you by email about this new subject.

Hello Stephen,

If you un-installed FSGlobal then the issue should have gone as you would then have the default mesh.

As I see it there is an issue with the mesh terrain as they look like Saw Teeth and the terrain in that area is not like that at all.

Maybe you could ask FSGlobal which bgl file cvers that area, also do tthey not have a tool for airport elevations.

Hello Shaun,

I confirm that the problem ceases to exist when the FSGlobal Europe is disabled.

I will try again to get an appropriate response through the Pilot's Software. As I said earlier, this editor was arrogant in the first contact I had when I tried to get an adequate response in resolving the conflict between FSGlobal Utimate Europe and the scenery AS Madeira X.

Let's see what happens this time.

Anyway Shaun thank you very much once again for your support.

Stephen

What is wrong?

This can be fixed?

Thanks in advance for any solution.

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Which version of FS you are use?

Which version of FSGlobal you are use?

Regards,

John

Got the same problem today with Aerosoft LFMN and FS Global Ultimate.

All you have to do is to install the Aerodrome Flattening Mesh for Nice.

You`ll find this on the last FS Global DVD.

Works for me :)

Got the same problem today with Aerosoft LFMN and FS Global Ultimate.

All you have to do is to install the Aerodrome Flattening Mesh for Nice.

You`ll find this on the last FS Global DVD.

Works for me :)

You are correct. I did the same with full success!

Thanks everyone for the great support.