ManhattanX Problem

bluewolfe

6 monthe ago, I had a computer configured exclusively for FSX and nothing else. It is not connected to the internet and has no virus checking software. Every single slider in FSX is set to full max, repeat, full max and I get 40 to 70 FPS anywhere in the world.There are no problems at all. I have Aerosoft's TahitiX, Twotter and ManhattanX. In ManhattanX, the FPS drops to 10 to 15, however, it is well worth it. Problem is, whenever I use the menu at the top of the screen and return to flight, the plane is totally invisible and the scenery is screwed up ... buildings on top of each other and way out of place. When I exit to free flight, the window showing the current plane is blank. The only way to reset is to completely exit FSX and start over. Any ideas?

6 monthe ago, I had a computer configured exclusively for FSX and nothing else. It is not connected to the internet and has no virus checking software. Every single slider in FSX is set to full max, repeat, full max and I get 40 to 70 FPS anywhere in the world.There are no problems at all. I have Aerosoft's TahitiX, Twotter and ManhattanX. In ManhattanX, the FPS drops to 10 to 15, however, it is well worth it. Problem is, whenever I use the menu at the top of the screen and return to flight, the plane is totally invisible and the scenery is screwed up ... buildings on top of each other and way out of place. When I exit to free flight, the window showing the current plane is blank. The only way to reset is to completely exit FSX and start over. Any ideas?

Try setting all your settings to default and see what happens, you might be getting a graphics/memory overload as Manhattan can hog some resources alone.

Try setting all your settings to default and see what happens, you might be getting a graphics/memory overload as Manhattan can hog some resources alone.

Thanks. I tried that and the problem is the same. Flying around Manhattan is flawless. It is only when I go to the top menu bar and return that this happens.

For what you say seems to be a lack of video card.

Try to uncheck the option to remove anti-aliasing or anisotropic and trilinear place to see if you still receive those defects.

In my case I had a similar problem some time ago I resolved then.

For if you did some upgrades to the PC? Did you have substituted a new video card instead of the old or new ram ....

Remeber that Aerosoft Manhattan is a good test to see test the stability of FSX because in that area the PC is put under a lot of stress.

Ther must be made lot of calculations there, so small changes are enough to fill the ram and blow up the textures.

For what you say seems to be a lack of video card.

Try to uncheck the option to remove anti-aliasing or anisotropic and trilinear place to see if you still receive those defects.

In my case I had a similar problem some time ago I resolved then.

For if you did some upgrades to the PC? Did you have substituted a new video card instead of the old or new ram ....

Remeber that Aerosoft Manhattan is a good test to see test the stability of FSX because in that area the PC is put under a lot of stress.

Ther must be made lot of calculations there, so small changes are enough to fill the ram and blow up the textures.

Thanks for the suggestion. As I mentioned, I had this computer built exclusively for FSX and nothing else. It is flawless at 40 to 70 FPS. I tried changing the filtering and even at: filtering=none and anti-aliasing checked, it still did it and, besides, the renduring of the scenery was horrible. I guess I'll stick with beautiful buildings and not go to the upper menu.