Ibiza X AI Traffic

Piper9t3

Hi

I am running UT2 for AI Traffic and consistantly get only one AI aircaft parked in the same parking spot at IBiza X (Parking Position 12). All arriving and departing UT2 traffic is set to high density for LEIB and my apron traffic is checked on. How can I get more AI traffic to appear in the scenery?

Thanks in advance.

John

Hi

I am running UT2 for AI Traffic and consistantly get only one AI aircaft parked in the same parking spot at IBiza X (Parking Position 12). All arriving and departing UT2 traffic is set to high density for LEIB and my apron traffic is checked on. How can I get more AI traffic to appear in the scenery?

Thanks in advance.

John

Hello John,

Please check the timetable for the airport in UT2 and see what traffic should be around for the time of day you are there.

Hello John,

Please check the timetable for the airport in UT2 and see what traffic should be around for the time of day you are there.

Hi Shaun

I checked the UT2 timetable and yes there are more AI aircraft injected into the scenery depending on day and time. I appreciate the response as I probably should of done this first before posting. Anyways keep up the great work....FSX world is much more realistic with Aerosoft sceneries!

Thanks

John