trees on the taxiway and runway in Berlin EDDT

kriggelb

Dear Aerosoft-team,

thanks a lot for the great work in developing addons for FSX - great to know, that you are still focusing on this simulator and not only on Prepar3d or X-Plane...

I recently noticed a strange issue:

After updating to GAP 3 2012 I see trees and bushes all over the place in EDDT (Berlin-Tegel).

I assume that this is not on purpose, because BER will finally open in 2013, so EDDT is still in use, isn't it??:-)

There is already a thread referring to that issue:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/31099-fsx-baeume-auf-taxiway-sw-naehe-rwy-08l-eddt/

and in fact renaming the cvxEDDT-GRASS.BGL into "[...].bgl.off" solved the problem. But that's not the way of fixing scenery issues, is it?

I've got autogen set to max and I would like to leave it that way.

Do I have to expect a problem by deactivating the bgl.-file?

Is it possible to update the bgl-file in order to avoid that issue?

Thanks a lot,

kriggelb

PS: I already tried to reinstall FSX, changed the order in the scenery library and avoided installing programs with alternative textures...

Dear Aerosoft-team,

thanks a lot for the great work in developing addons for FSX - great to know, that you are still focusing on this simulator and not only on Prepar3d or X-Plane...

I recently noticed a strange issue:

After updating to GAP 3 2012 I see trees and bushes all over the place in EDDT (Berlin-Tegel).

I assume that this is not on purpose, because BER will finally open in 2013, so EDDT is still in use, isn't it??:-)

There is already a thread referring to that issue:

http://forum.aerosof...e-rwy-08l-eddt/

and in fact renaming the cvxEDDT-GRASS.BGL into "[...].bgl.off" solved the problem. But that's not the way of fixing scenery issues, is it?

I've got autogen set to max and I would like to leave it that way.

Do I have to expect a problem by deactivating the bgl.-file?

Is it possible to update the bgl-file in order to avoid that issue?

Thanks a lot,

kriggelb

PS: I already tried to reinstall FSX, changed the order in the scenery library and avoided installing programs with alternative textures...

I'll try to ask the devs regarding this issue.