sofort wiederhonung instant replay

balzbless

hallo all!!

l have following problem:

since l relaunched my fsx on the second part of disc (D) l can not replay my flight anymore (landing etc) it becomes totally strange and not working anymore. Before l never had this problem..

can maybe sombody help me?

greetings balz

hello thanks for answering me!

l dont even know what is a FS dir... :-) sorry

l just canceld my old fsx on disc C and than re installed that fsx new on disc D ( l wrote a lot that is very important)

what l find out now, is that happens only in Europe and not in the rest of world. l installed also fs global ultimate! guess thats the problem

l will reinstall that later new.

let you know

thanks and greetings

• 2 weeks later...

hello all!!

so l did desinstall the whole fsx with all the sceneries and aircrafts! and reinstalled everythin new on disc D!

this took me hours...... OMG :-)

and then it worked fine again. Untill yesterday, l installed the MD11 from PMDG!

And..... the same problem again, cannot replay (sofortwiederholung) this is sooooooo anoying!

Can please somebody HELP

thanks a lot

Balz

hallo Shaun!

what l mean is after a nice landing for ex. l want to see it again how it was. and there is a instant replay botton, no?

but whene l do it, the graphics go totally wild and l canot see it anymore. and then also l must relaunche the fsx new....

vary strange story.

but l really dont want to reistall the whole fsx and all the scenery again. l just did it some days ago, then it worked fine and now the same problem again...

once l had the call: the addon manager canot find the dmx.dll something like that....

do you have maybe a solution?

thanks allready a lot for replaying me!

greetings balz

so today l made 2 flights both hamburg to telgel

once with lear jet default it worked fine l mean l could see replay as many times l wanted

then other flight with md 11 from pmdg and again l could not do the replay.... the graphics went crazy...

strange no??

somemody can help please??

gruss vom balz

sorry l thougt this tool would be like something like to make movies (eg. for youtoube or so)

l tried out but the same problem....

CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE??????

THANX SO MUCH!!!!!

sorry l thougt this tool would be like something like to make movies (eg. for youtoube or so)

l tried out but the same problem....

CAN SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE??????

THANX SO MUCH!!!!!

Yoiu tried Microsoft Support and there knowledge base.

l think this must say you try MS Support and there knowledge base.....

and not YOIU TRIED.....

Sorry but i am a good client of aerosoft and dont think these are good answers without wanna helping and l dont think you did read my postings.....!!!

• Aerosoft

balzbless, I got the impression that language is a problem in this conversation. I think you are more comfortable speaking German, perhaps you might like to try one of our German Forum sections? Start here: http://forum.aerosof...-support-foren/

The questions you are asking seem to be about the flight simulator and not about our products. Now with all respect to MS, we rather have them do the support for that and not us.

thanks for your replay! thats a usefull answer!

so l will see further on MS forums for my problem!

l hoped it was a known and easy problem.... ;-)

See you later and thanks again!

Balz