Dornier 27 FSX VC problem

eagleFMJ

Yes i realize its a fs9 model.

When I am in the VC there are big problems, the plane 'wiggs out' in other words there's this weird shaking of the view where it flashes textures or something.

Whats up with that? Is there a fix? Did i just waste my money? I don't even want to fly it now!

eagle

Try explaining your problem so that even a gerbil could understand.

Try including information that even a gerbil could use to offer help and assistance.

Try using the search tools in this and other forums (referred to in the documentation for the aircraft you purchased)

Try not being a gerbil yourself.

We're here to help, but the quality of that help is based on the clear evocation of the issue, understanding of the steps already taken by the owner - and contemplation as to whether you actually need help with the aircraft, which we can do, or your mental acuity, which we can't.

• Upvote 1

Wow your one insulting piece of work. Guess where you can stick that gerbil?

Forget it, I will never ask for help in these forums again thanks for nothing!

Excellent news! You're commitment to self-advancement rather than mindlessly and incompetently expecting others do it for you will no doubt sustain you - well, except as usual it's all about `self`, not about helping others.

As we are not now to be encouraged to assist by actually be told things like OS, system specs, hardware or that awful fsx version stuff, on that basis I'd say you'll hardly be missed.

BTW you will also find the answer to your problems `somewhere else`, which you could have found with even the most modest amount of self-absorbed personal research, so it's all good!

• Upvote 2

Hi, what updates? v1.0 was the last released version for fsx? If you are referring to the window textures then yes I have those, this hasn't anything to do with those textures though.

See here http://digital-aviation.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3875 same problem I am having. Was wondering if there was another fix other then limiting fsp, which I don't want to do.

Hello;

When you purchased the plane,then registered it,go to the update page,and your products should be listed there,there are updates you need to install,to correct your problem.

Mark

Hi, what updates? v1.0 was the last released version for fsx? If you are referring to the window textures then yes I have those, this hasn't anything to do with those textures though.

See here http://digital-aviat...php?f=42&t=3875 same problem I am having. Was wondering if there was another fix other then limiting fsp, which I don't want to do.

As Mark points out there is an Update to V1.20 for the FS9 version so best to install that.