Missing Jetways - LLBG V2 for FSX

Hello, I am missing the moving portion of the Jetways at this airport: http://secure.simmarket.com/fsaddon-ben-gurion-airport-v2-for-fsx.phtml

I had the original FSX version installed and activated for AES. I finally got around to installing the V2 update today. I Installed V2 and then I removed v1 from the scenery.cfg and the the scenery from the FS folder. Prior to activating in AES help, I checked out the airport to make sure it installed and that is when I noticed the jetways were missing. Thinking that they would appear after being activated on AES, I closed the sim and went to AES help only to find that it was already activated. I went back in to FSX and the jetways were still missing.

I'm guessing that AES is confused. What do I need to do to fix this? I have not been able to find a similar error over at FSAddon. I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

Thanks.

post-27993-0-07757100-1337455903_thumb.j