Only "4X" is shown (not full menu) after loading plane

Bert D

I updated to the latest version of the Katana, but now after i load a plane only the top "4x" part of the menu shows. So i cannot chose for "before taxi" or the other options. Any ideas are appriciated!

Do you get a text line stating something about the status of the Simconnect interface? If so, what does it say? It should appear for a few seconds.

It says " Simconnect link active" (after i load the plane via menu, not upon loading the default flight with katana in it).

Sounds like something is out of kilter since the upgrade - are you still loading using a saved flight from before the upgrade?

Have you tried using the reset configuration?

Tried reset without any luck and no not from a saved flight. Any other reason the " 4X" might appear but not the menu below it?

• 1 month later...

It happens also to me starting from this night.

Using the plane in FSX today, it started regularly. After an FSX restart the main menu doesn't appear anymore.

Instead appears the text line "Simconnect link active".

Restarting FSX, rebooting PC didn't helped.

What can be the cause?

Seems it's the same here...

Edit : solved (for me)... just with the reset option. I compared the data.cfg files before and after reset but I fail to see where the problem is...

Regards,

Richard Portier