Problem with slowing down on landing?

When flying an autoland, this is how I normally slow. I'm an amateur FSX pilot so go easy on me. I'll normally be somewhere between 160-175 knots when I start my glideslope decent lets say at 2,800 ft for example from my last flight. When I start descending on the glideslope I'll start slowing down a little more. However, it seems I start to descend too fast when I lower my speed, then I do a pretty big pull up at like 400 feet or higher if I slow down higher, and I don't have enough speed to go back up and I just slam into the ground right before the runway. I normally gradually slow to 130 knots, lowering flaps the appropriate amount to get to full flaps when I slow to 130 knots. What is happening and why is my plane doing this?

Thanks so much!

If you are using autoland, and using autothrottle the entire time, in other words not disconnecting your autothrottle arm OR moving the thrust lever from the climb detent, then it should stabilize itself well before 1000' (305m). 160-175 is completely fine, as long as you add your flap settings on time, and in order to reach 1000' above ground level fully stabilized. If you are at this point at 2800' AGL at 160-175 kts you should have more than enough time to accomplish that. Even if it is MSL and around 1600' AGL at that point you should still be okay.

Aircraft in FSX, and some in the RW, hunt the glideslope a little. FSX especially, unless you can time it right, will do this noticably. You may see a drastic descent upon intercepting the glideslpe, with the airspeed not bleeding off, but eventually the aircraft will stabilize (just think about experience with any of the default aircraft like the default B737 or A321).

Now, if you are manually taking control at that 400' "pull up", and actually commanding a "pull up", then you will disconnect the autopilot, and you will nose down briefly, which is a known issue with this aircraft. It is perfectly managable though, you just have to be prepared for it.

Finally, if you are straight up tuned to a valid ILS frequency, have CAT III showing in the PFD, autopilot APP on, autothrottle on, throttle lever still in the Climb detent, stabilized with full flaps BEFORE around 1000' AGL, not touching a thing, and have this happen, then it might be a different issue.

Take this all into consideration and shoot another 2 or 3 ILS approaches into different airports, making sure at least one is a default FSX airport and not an addon payware or freeware airport, and see what happens. If you have the same issue during each I would definitely say you have something different going on. Hope this helps.