Toulouse X

+1 on recreating delivery flights! Now we need that new X Extended to make it the full package....... :P Can't wait!

Hello and congratulations.

After this great achievement, Let's hope that the South West will be processed by Aerosoft: Bordeaux, Biarritz, Pau ... etc. And that nice little airport, whose approach the Spanish side is not so easy and so nice by the sea: SAN SEBASTIAN (LESO).

I had an idea this was coming, but no idea that it would be so soon. I will be flying into Toulouse for real in about a month, so I should know exactly what it looks like beforehand...

Looking good everyone, looking good...

A

Many years ago I was learning to fly an Airbus doing short test flights with PSS buses from and to Toulouse, Airbus home airport.

I was hoping to come back to Toulouse with my better Airbus, however the 2005 rendition of the airport looks now way too old in my eyes.

If this addon is released also for FS9, that is going to be one of my most frequented FS locations ever. I miss it much in my virtual world.

For now I am happy my FSX friends are going to get it already next week. Bons vols! pilot2.gif

• Upvote 1

Rafal

With you're system specs why are u not running FSX? Do u just not like it?

Just wondered.

Been there in real life, for me it was a bit over the average airport, but still cool to see it make a remake. And I like that in the Airbus factory there is sort of a stand where it shows how much each bolt costs, and they are quite expensive (saying it softly), and after the question, why are they there with the prices? The answer was simple, so the workers see what are they carrying and dealing with!

Hi Mathijs

Any news when Toulouse X is to be released as it has gone all quiet. Thanks in advance for any news you have.

It's like the silence before the storm.

I looked at the Aerosoft shop page for Toulouse X, its there and the title is Toulouse X (FSX+X-Plane 10). But there are no screenshots, no information and no packshot available. So the Toulouse X homepage is just blank exept for the estimate realease date. Here, I copied it from the product page: Expected Box-Release: 19.07.2012

That only means that they've started setting up the product page. I believe it'll grow and then somewhen this or next week the "pruchase" button will be added ;)

And don't worry because the box release it set so "late". The download will arrive earlier!