Pushback truck configuration

Hello Oliver,

Firstly thankyou for the latest AES update.

I had an idea last night..... I am always wanting to select a specific pushback truck for a specific aircraft (eg ..small truck for small aircraft, towbarless for the 777 etc etc)

Might it be possible to add this to the "Set Aircraft Parameters" in AES Help?

That way if you ever make a truck with the extra long towbar it will only be used by my IL-76. :)

Joking aside I would love to be able to link specific trucks to specific aircraft. "Set Aircraft Parameters" would be ideal for this.

That way if you ever make a truck with the extra long towbar it will only be used by my IL-76.

We definitely need a long towbar option, looks funny trying to push a Spitfire when the truck drives through the aircraft to reach the back wheel.

I will bump this as well for the fact I too would like to be able to restrict certain tow vehicles to certain airports... For example we do not have the 6 wheel (4 in rear 2 in front) without a tow bar here in the states but I keep getting it at EWR. I would like to restrict it to EDDF. Same with catering, there are certain vehicles in AES we don't see in the States I would like to restrict to the other side of the pond :)

....Same with catering, there are certain vehicles in AES we don't see in the States I would like to restrict to the other side of the pond :)

I was going to mention that also....but I thought... one step at a time. :big_boss_s:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...