Textures - Still Default

Hello!

With the new vereion of AES comes great new things, however I have a problem. I have downloaded the Aegean and Spanair textures in FSX and have replaced XXXX with varying titles, including LXXX, LGXX and LEXX. Thr problem - the textures still show up as default exept the downloaded Cologne Bonn package, which works. I have also stated AESHelp. Thank you!

DMacAir

• Deputy Sheriffs

If I'm interpreting your post correctly, my understanding is you have to enter the entire 4 character ICAO code for a given airport. When you wrote LXXX, LGXX and LEXX, it looks like you're using the Xes as wild cards. None of your examples is a real airport AFIK. So, while the example has XXXX in it, if you wanted to specify the texture for an AES airport which you have activated, let's say, Franfurt (EDDF), you'd replace XXXX with EDDF in the file name.

For wild cards, you use dashes or minus signs, as explained here. So if you wanted all the airports in the "L" region code to use a given texture, replace XXXX in the filename with L---.