If you want a Honeycomb Alpha for Christma you better order fast because we are quickly running out of stock!

martinlest

Follow-Me Car too fast?

Does anyone else have the 'problem' (small as it is) of the follow-me car running too far ahead of the aircraft and then stopping and waiting - then continuing, the same thing happening over and over again all the way to the gate? This never used to happen before version V221. Is the speed of the car set by the programme or can I change it? If others notice this, maybe it could be fixed in a future version?

Thanks,

Martin

yep, this is something I've seen too. Follow me car accelerate then stop to wait for the plane then accelerate again.... rince & repeat...

And as you say, it never used to happen before 2.21... Was something changed there? It would be nice to have it as it was before 2.21

I also agree that the follow-me car powers ahead too quickly leaving me in its wake. Can it be slowed down please?

Yes, I will try to find a better algorithm to keep the needed distance of the followme.

In all honesty, I haven't noticed any difference in the follow me car. It appears exactly the same as always!

Yes, I will try to find a better algorithm to keep the needed distance of the followme.

Thanks Oliver! :D