Carenado Seneca

BUGS?? This beautiful plane seems to be eating up the fps when the GPU the -x8core CPU and memory are all doing fine? Closing her down is causing X-Plane to freeze and the only way out seems to be via the Task manager.

Never experienced this with any other plane from any source including Carenado of which I have the entire collection to date. (Strangely enough the Bonanza v35 is hitting the resources harder but holding high fps and never freezes on closure?) Anyone else finding problems with her?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes they posted the Link to me when it came out thanks. She's running sweet now but she eats the fps--there again all the Carenado's are juicy (And considering I run practically everything in Options at their extreme's) I cannot complain.

Great planes--I have them all--my only complaint being that they are impossible on the ground with any wind of 10knts and above. Cheers