Airbus X V2 question

flyingman32

Hello,

I would like to know if there will be wing flex on the New Airbus V2 that is coming out. and also if the outside model with the flaps will be a little bit more realistic look because when Flaps are set at 3 almost looks like 2 and when set at 4 they go down like another foot ( sorry im not using the Metric System). and I know when you set more increments of the flaps the plane goes up but when I set 4 it goes like another 300feet and 150 on final approach.

Thank you

Zach

Hello,

I would like to know if there will be wing flex on the New Airbus V2 that is coming out. and also if the outside model with the flaps will be a little bit more realistic look because when Flaps are set at 3 almost looks like 2 and when set at 4 they go down like another foot ( sorry im not using the Metric System). and I know when you set more increments of the flaps the plane goes up but when I set 4 it goes like another 300feet and 150 on final approach.

Thank you

Zach

Please check the Preview forum as this question has been asked many times and also answered.

It's here: http://forum.aerosof...bus-x-extended/

This is page 1 of 37. I know it is a lot, but you really should read through everything. Though not consolidated, Mathijs has done an excellent job of keeping everyone up to date and informed on questions and the progress of the project throughout the forums' entirety. It's really worth the full read through.