Can't upload files to aerosoft downloads area?!

I already uploaded my Spanair Ground vehicles repaints for AES. And now I have a few more to upload which were requests but I select the file and click attach/upload and when it gets to the end it comes up with a red box saying no file was selected :S

See picture:

EING.jpg

I was wondering if anybody could shed some light as I can't upload any files!

Thanks!

Matthew :)

• Developer

Did you press the "Attach File" button below the File select window, after you select the file from your disk?

Oliver, thanks for help.

I have clicked the attach file button yes and upload selected files. I've used the classic uploader then new uploader, tried to change the .zip's name but strangely enough I keep getting that error.

I have tried both in Firefox and Internet explorer and restarted my computer twice. So it's very strange!!

Neither my personal facebook linked account or our VA account are able to do it.

• Developer

No problem with Firefox here, how large is the file? Maybe you need to wait until the fileupload ends after the "Attach File", before you save the upload.

It's 30mb in total. I select "Click to upload files" and I find the file and select it and i click "open" then I see the progress bar going from 0% up to 100& but its when it gets to 100% it comes up with the red error box.

• Developer

I have try it in the basic uploader, where you must press the button after you select the file.

Me too it seems I am just very unlucky ha! It worked before the same way but noW it just won't :boohoo_s: Tried the basic uploader too.

I tried out of interest uploading a .zip I have already uploaded and that works... So I made the Aer Lingus .zip exactly the same but still doesn't work :ph34r: Maybe aerosoft just doesn't want Aer LIngus!

Ah I see Shaun, exactly it is 30.17mb but I thought it wouldn't be a problem as on the side of the page it says "Maximum file size is 99.61MB"

I will try and reduce it anyway and see if I have luck thanks Shaun & Mathijs