airbus x : mcdu scratchpad issue

lucatrader

hallo,

i've installed the model as administrator, but i still have the issue of strange numbers on the scratchpad that are impossible to delete, so it's impossible to type into the mcdu.

So, the item it's not usable.

Any hint?

Thanks in advance

• Aerosoft

Lucatrader, I have moved this topic to the correct section, the solution for you problem is also to be found there. Should it remain an issue send the dll.xml file on your system to support@aerosoft,com and we'll be happy to correct the problem for you in there.

Lucatrader, I have moved this topic to the correct section, the solution for you problem is also to be found there. Should it remain an issue send the dll.xml file on your system to support@aerosoft,com and we'll be happy to correct the problem for you in there.

mmm, where's the solution? where's the dll.xml file?

You have to contact Aerosoft Support my dear. The dll would be in your aerosoft folder or your fsx.dll Just use a joystick

• Upvote 1