Another Type of Simulator...

The fish models in this simulation must be nearly as difficult to make as aeroplanes for flight simulators:-

This is HD and definitely looks best if you click the resolution up to 1080p and the click the Full Screen Icon at bottom right.

What, no ATC?!? SIDs'n'STARs are obviously missing. Just look at this chaos!!!

No HD bubbles or 2D panels either :confused_s: . At least the fish have fin-flex.

Thank you, but this is not for me! :big_boss_s:

I seem to have a problem with my joystick in this sim.

Hey Mathias...That is because this simulates a Marine Tropical Aquarium and aquariums don't have joysticks :)

Seriously, it is a very very good simulation with accurate fish species and many animation features...The Lion fish has the most animations with eyes, gill plates, mouth and individual feathers of each fin all working...The Clams only react defensively to certain species of fish. OK you guys don't like it and make fun...But, I assure you that it IS a masterpiece of programming!

I imagine they would be quite sluggish on the controls. Somehow, though, I don't think that would be a problem. :P

• 3 weeks later...