problem with thrust

Lelelee

Hi !

Airbus X looks perfect and realistic, BUT... I have a little problem with the engines. I can´t add power.... All day I staying in active runway and trying unlock throttles. Power is frozen at 25%. Only if I HOLD F4 ....Engines have full power, but my finger is not like it.

Please help me... This is the first time I had a problem with aircraft

My pc :

Amd phenom x4

Ati radeon HD3850

3,2 GB ram

Windows 32bit

Flight simulator X service pack 2

Have you looked at this thread just a few threads below yours?

http://forum.aerosof...thrust-problem/

WTF ? Joystick is required for that ???? Thats joke ?

WHY ??????????

And what the hell I do if I have only keyboard and mouse ??? All other aircraft addons have no problem with it, BUT SPECIAL AIRBUS X MUST HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA.

So, i found topics with some problem 2 years ago. Hey Aerosoft, are you know what means word "patch" ?

Any chance to get money back?

well i know its not normal that you cant use default keyboard, but aerosoft actualy set it under requirements and futhermore it is things that is required to get things more realistic.

as whit some other projects as 1 is default controls but some thing just need some special features FS cant deliver the same way..

System requirements:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration or Gold Edition)

Windows XP / Vista (32Bit or 64Bit) / Windows 7 with the latest Service Packs

Microsoft Visual C 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package

Microsoft Visual C 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)

2 GB RAM

DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB highly recommended)

Mouse with mouse wheel

Joystick with throttle (The systems expect the default FSX throttle axis to be used)

Download-Size: 240 MB

Installations-Size: 500 MB

• Aerosoft

WTF ? Joystick is required for that ???? Thats joke ?

WHY ??????????

And whatthe hell Ido ifI have only keyboard and mouse ??? All other aircraft addons have no problem with it, BUT SPECIAL AIRBUS X MUST HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA.

So, i found topics with some problem 2 years ago. Hey Aerosoft, are you know what means word "patch" ?

Any chance to getmoney back?

My my Lelelee, what big words and what big fonts. If you would have actually read some of the mails you claim to have seen you must have come across the reasons why we had to do things as they are. We would be very glad if you show us how we could read a throttle axis in the kind an serious Airbus simulation needs from a keyboard. I mean there is a FADEC in between that needs to be simulated. Perhaps you just need to stick to less complex aircraft, they can indeed be flown with the keyboard.

And indeed, asking a joystick to be a requirement for a flight simulator is of course very strange. Yet, that's Aerosoft, always trying to make life more complex for people, lol. Because you are not very polite in your post I have restricted your privileges on this forum for the next 30 days. we hope you calm down and come back after that with a more constructive comment.