Update Amsterdam Schiphol Airport?

Robinn

There are currently no updates planned for this airport. We might do a full overhaul of it late this year.

That would be great news.

Wow, I would love a full redone version! The current one has a few texture errors in some places (FSX thinking the parking lot is a lake and putting boats in it etc...).

Wow, I would love a full redone version! The current one has a few texture errors in some places (FSX thinking the parking lot is a lake and putting boats in it etc...).

Here I did not see any boats.....LOL

Have you tried disabling any other 3rd party scenery except EHAM to see if the problem still exists.

• Deputy Sheriffs

... (FSX thinking the parking lot is a lake and putting boats in it etc...).

This is a problem caused by FSX and the solution can be found in the manual:

There is a lot of water covering the area around the airport. To avoid seeing boats popping up in unwanted areas it is recommended to set the density of leisure boats to 0%. We also recommend to set the density of other boat traffic to around 6%.

• 1 month later...

This morning I landed at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport from JFK. Very low visibility, but all went well with the exception of taxing.

I have reported this before, but using the AFCAD changer (WEST) the taxiway signs are very hard if impossible to read.

My taxi from runway 27 to gate E20 was very difficult. Here is the route I followed rwy27 via N4-A18-A10-E20.

Can someone track this routing and tell if you see the taxiway signs that are on this routing. I found only ONE N4.

Bob Johnson

KDTW

• Aerosoft

This morning I landed at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport from JFK. Very low visibility, but all went well with the exception of taxing.

I have reported this before, but using the AFCAD changer (WEST) the taxiway signs are very hard if impossible to read.

My taxi from runway 27 to gate E20 was very difficult. Here is the route I followed rwy27 via N4-A18-A10-E20.

Can someone track this routing and tell if you see the taxiway signs that are on this routing. I found only ONE N4.

Bob Johnson

KDTW

Not all taxiways got all signs because it already suffers from low frame rates. This is caused by the very complex ground layout (nice factiod:Schiphol has more taxiways signs then ANY airport in the world). There are no plans to change this.