Mega Airport Paris CDG update

I have downloaded Paris CDG and then got the update to 1.10 and everything is working fine but just wondering how to get the extra update to 1.11 for FSX crashes just in case. I went to my account at Aerosoft shop and it wrote how to install the update but it was quite confusing. Anyone know how to easily install this update. I already have 1.10 but want to get the extra 1.11 update.

This is what it says: These files fix various crashes around Mega Airport Paris Charles de Gaulle X. Unzip the folder to a temporary location and then copy the Aerosoft folder to the root folder of FSX and allow to overwrite.

• Aerosoft

Okay, the easiest way to handle this is to open two explorer windows on your screen. Have the unzipped files in one windows and your FSX root folder (the one with FSX.exe). Then simply drag the unzipped files to the FSX window. You will be asked if the existing files can be overwritten. Just answer yes to all. If you do not get that question you are not dropping it in the right location.

Thanks I have the update. But I have a question, in the pictures that have just been posted on this topic, I see that the fairly new terminal is done. But in Mega airport CDG it looks like a construction site. Will there be a new CDG addon or will there be an update for the this version at all?

Thanks I have the update. But I have a question, in the pictures that have just been posted on this topic, I see that the fairly new terminal is done. But in Mega airport CDG it looks like a construction site. Will there be a new CDG addon or will there be an update for the this version at all?

Have you checked over at the Sim-Wings Forum.

• 4 weeks later...