Missing Tail

Captain748

Hey Björn,

I am facing a major problem. I have installed SimCheck A300B4-200 SP2 after uninstalling the previous version which had worked perfectly. For some reason, I have the same Missing Tail problem http://forum.aerosof...9-missing-tail/, however anything that I had done hasn't worked. The problem is that BC_A300.GAU cannot be loaded for a Digital Signature Invalid issue. Please find related images which I took to describe the problem. I was trying doing all steps which you describe in the former related problem but nothing. I NEED HELP - PLEASE. Btw, I do not know what the SimConnect software is. I downloaded and was trying to configure what it was, however I am not sure if I downloaded the correct software but mostly what I needed to do with it a well. PLEASE HELP. Thank you very much.

post-65301-0-07846000-1336131827_thumb.j

post-65301-0-28838300-1336131843_thumb.j

post-65301-0-47239600-1336131856_thumb.j

Hi,

It looks like my gauge signature is not accepted by your computer anymore!

As it was accepted before, it looks like something must have happened to your computer between the time it worked and now. Why did you uninstall and reinstall? Did you have problems with your computer?

Did you try to install the certificate (see screenshot 1).

Edit: Maybe you deleted the root certificate from CA Cert? You can reinstall by following the steps shown here:

http://www.herongyang.com/PKI/CAcert-Install-CAcert-Root-CA-in-IE-8.html

Björn

GREAT. Wow, it is working wonderfully now.

Re-installing the certificate did indeed help solving the problem.

Thank you very much indeed again :excellenttext_s: