Camouflage on aircraft

Erm...yes Matt, but do those camo schemes blend the aircraft into the ground below, as shown with the F-16s and Me-109 above ? That's the jist of the thread. I can see your Me-110 quite clearly - it doesn't blend in with the background at all ! ;)

Lol Paul, I had trouble getting pictures of an ME110 at night (though it kind of blends with in grey of the hangar wall), as for the Chinook, yes it worked very well at night in the sandpit. Another good one, though pictures are like rocking horse poop are the pink PRU Spitfires, which was really more of a grey colour than pink, but worked extremely well at dusk over north west Europe. This one works well too

Spitfire-PR-XIX_RIAT2006_010_800.jpg

Of course theres always dazzle camouflage - because lets face it you cant really make something big totally invisible, so why not fool the good old Mk1 eye.

HMS_Belfast_1_db.jpg

This F15s camouflage is good

F-15%20Aggressor%20landing_s.jpg

No Matt, HMS Belfast is also easy to spot. All you have to do is look at the Tower of London, then downwards, and there is the pointy end. After that the rest is easy.

:cheers_s:

Paul, your so pedantic.... :lol: Can tell its the start of a long weekend, your hyper like a 5 year old after eating 2 kilos of sherbert

:lol:;)