Airpark Sales and A question

Any plots left? Looking on the map, and I see some empty ones. I'm extremely interested!!!

And in the topic below I saw that there was an option for open or closed hanger. Is it possible to be able to open/close using NAV frequencies? IE I'm tuned to 129.67 and my hangar opens. But I then switch off my NAV TX and it closes...

Unfortunately its no possible to have your hangar open and close via a nav frequency. As for plots available at this moment in time, hopefully Ole will drop by.

All well and good to us individually, but with as many hangars as there is in the Airpark not only would it be time consuming in development time its also a know performance killer.

Opening garage doors individually was doable in FS2004, but some technical changes makes it impossible to do in FSX. All doors would open and close every time someone wanted to open or close his or hers...Sorry, it was discussed heavily at the beginning of Andras Field, but it can´t be done.

As for new plots... I could probably find one for you Spreilly, but I know that Andras are working on a new suburb, with Venice-style houses. I have seen the first drafts of the houses, and I strongly consider moving to "little Venice" myself when its due, in not so long from now according to Andras.

So tell me if I should locate a plot for you now, or if you want to wait a little...