AES no longer in FSX

Hi there,

Strange problem, don't know how it has happened, but I can no longer use AES within FSX.

I reinstalled latest version, re synced, check the entry in my scnery library, all ok. but still nothing

Any ideas?

Alex

Correct,

When I enter the short cut [ctrl+shift+w I think] it nothing comes up. Parking brakes engines off, nothing shows either.

Kindest regards,

Alex

Do you have FSUIPC correctly installed?

Yeah I do

Alex, are you running acceleration? It has a bug where AES only shows the title bar and you need to grab the bottom of the window with your mouse and pull it down.

Even if the window didn't show, it still doesn't work at airports I have installed..

• Developer

Did you see any jetways at the airport? Do you have the Vistamare Submenu below Add-Ons.? Did you check the issues found in the FAQ here, specialy the Autogen NONE issue?

Did you see any jetways at the airport? Do you have the Vistamare Submenu below Add-Ons.? Did you check the issues found in the FAQ here, specialy the Autogen NONE issue?

UPDATE!

Doesn't work at EGNX and TBPB which I added credits for. Other airports work fine [i have resynced and synced again.]

• Developer

And did you have FSX in front of EGNX and TBPB in AESHelp, so that they are switched on? Maybe AESHelp don't see this airports as installed.

And did you have FSX in front of EGNX and TBPB in AESHelp, so that they are switched on? Maybe AESHelp don't see this airports as installed.

Yep.

This is really confusing me, do you want to see any files?