AES 2.22 released!

Thanks Oliver. I have a couple of You Tube flight vids, that feature AES :excellenttext_s:

http://youtu.be/s_mHtEkcYrg

http://youtu.be/jdEyZLV3INQ

I was wondering if you have any plans for some more airport workers? The cleaners in their van, for example.

The new marshall and catering truck drivers are superb!

Thanks again, you work enables FSX to suspend disbelief.

:excellenttext_s:

Thank you Oliver... can u shed some light how the specified airport vehicle texture will work.. what we will have to do for certain airport? we ll have to change or write some cfg file?

• Developer

No night textures in AES vehicles here. Anybody with this issue?

Please disable DX10 Preview Mode, is not supported.

• Developer

I use fs9 oliver, no dx10 mode

Sorry, what a stupid bug and nobody has seen it when testing, seams they all fly at day. :lol:

So, please try the attached replacement, unpack this file to the <fs9/fsx>\Aerosoft\AES\Scenery folder and replace the old one. After the restart of the FS the nighttexture should be back. I must make same more test tomorrow than I add as fix on the first post.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Sorry, what a stupid bug and nobody has seen it when testing, seams they all fly at day. :lol:

So, please try the attached replacement, unpack this file to the <fs9/fsx>\Aerosoft\AES\Scenery folder and replace the old one. After the restart of the FS the nighttexture should be back. I must make same more test tomorrow than I add as fix on the first post.

Where is the attached file ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where is the attached file ?

The attached file has been removed, as there is a new installer available as announced here