FSX - Easyjet A320 Cockpit Night-Takeoff

Guest SirAviation

• Aerosoft

hahaha :D

Yes the Airbus X is wonderfull when you fly in the night.

check out http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/49292-airbus-x-extended/page__pid__373190__st__1200#entry373190

When we launch the extended version contact us and we'll get you that one for free.

• Aerosoft

You give me a AIRBUS X EXTENDET for free???

Yes.

Perhaps you can make a few more vid seconds of the Airbus lighting up scenery objects for us, your system seems to show it a lot better then mine. But even if you do not, you got the new one for free.

Guest C4LL3

I will do it !

Thanks you sooooo much Mathijs. I can make in a few days a lightning demo about the Airbus x.

Who can i contact for the free extendet version ?

• Aerosoft

I will do it !

Thanks you sooooo much Mathijs. I can make in a few days a lightning demo about the Airbus x.

Who can i contact for the free extendet version ?

Contact support@aerosoft.com and use the secret pass code "Mathijs told me to contact about a free ABus extended". Don't tell other people, lol

Guest C4LL3

Lol ?`and then when i contact support@aerosoft.com ? Can you tell me that in a private message?

Yes.

Perhaps you can make a few more vid seconds of the Airbus lighting up scenery objects for us, your system seems to show it a lot better then mine. But even if you do not, you got the new one for free.

Mathias is there a email i can contact you directly to?

I have done Work for you guys in the past, and would love to showcase something, im contacting quite a few development companies at the minute.

I have previously worked on Madeira X Trailer, and i have done a few videos of your scenery's in the past, some of which has got good reconition. Thanks

You're kidding, right?

Lets make the Airbus X freeware, how about that huh? LOL

how would they fund such projects in the future to make more awesome aircraft? :) Mathias is saying thanks for the showcasing to the guy, atleast appreciated it that he looks out for the customers!

Very nice video...

What specs are you using for your computer...

What airport are you taking off from?

What settings for FSX? ENBSeries? :)

Sorry for the interrigation... but i'm quite curious... :)

Guest C4LL3

Well, READ THE DESCRIPTION !!!!

PC Specs: ✈ Intel Core I5 2500k @ 3.3GHz ✈ GTX560 ✈ 8GB Ram ✈ 1TB Harddrive

Airport: Mallorca ( LEPA )

Enb Series:

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=0

InitProxyFunctions=0

ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]

UseEffect=1

AlternativeDepth=1

AllowAntialias=0

BugFixMode=0

SkipShaderOptimization=0

QuadVertexBuffer=0

EnableShaders_3_0=1

UseMRTRendering=0

AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini

[EFFECT]

EnableBloom=1

EnableOcclusion=0

EnableReflection=0

EnableMotionBlur=0

EnableWater=0

EnableShadow=0

DepthBias=0

EnableDepthOfField=0

[iNPUT]

KeyUseEffect=123

KeyBloom=120

KeyOcclusion=121

KeyReflection=122

KeyCombination=16

KeyScreenshot=44

KeyShadow=119

KeyWater=118

KeyShowFPS=106

[REFLECTION]

ReflectionPower=60

ChromePower=60

UseCurrentFrameReflection=1

ReflectionQuality=1

ReflectionSourceSpecular=50

ReflectionSourceTFactor=50

UseAdditiveReflection=1

ReflectionDepthBias=0

UseLowResReflection=1

ReflectionSinglePass=1

UseEnvBump=0

EnvBumpAmount=100

EnvBumpOffset=100

ReflectionFlip=0

[bLOOM]

BloomPowerDay=14

BloomFadeTime=1000

BloomConstantDay=1

BloomQuality=0

BloomScreenLevelDay=50

BloomCurveDay=8

BloomPowerNight=35

BloomConstantNight=2

BloomCurveNight=4

BloomScreenLevelNight=1

BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=80

BloomAdaptationMultiplier=100

BloomAllowOversaturation=1

BloomMaxLimit=68

[sSAO]

UseFilter=1

OcclusionQuality=2

FilterQuality=1

DarkeningLevel=15

BrighteningLevel=20

IlluminationLevel=20

AdditiveIlluminationLevel=18

UseAmbientOcclusion=1

UseIndirectLighting=1

FadeDistance=50

UseForAlphaTest=0

UseForAlphaBlend=0

[colorCORRECTION]

DarkeningAmountDay=35

ScreenLevelDay=40

ScreenLevelNight=20

DarkeningAmountNight=-11

GammaCurveDay=-3

GammaCurveNight=6

ColorSaturationDay=2

ColorSaturationNight=-2

UsePaletteTexture=0

[WATER]

UseWaterDeep=0

WaterDeepness=20

WaterQuality=0

[sHADOW]

ShadowFadeStart=40

ShadowFadeEnd=80

ShadowAmountDay=50

ShadowAmountNight=40

ShadowScreenLevelDay=40

ShadowScreenLevelNight=30

ShadowQuality=1

UseShadowFilter=0

FilterQuality=2

ShadowBlurRange=30

[ENGINE]

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=1

MaxAnisotropy=8

ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0

DisplayRefreshRateHz=60

[MOTIONBLUR]

MotionBlurQuality=1

MotionBlurVelocity=0

MotionBlurRotation=0

[PERPIXELLIGHTING]

SpecularColorMin=0

SpecularColorMax=100

SpecularColorMultiplier=100

SpecularGlossinessMin=0

SpecularGlossinessMax=100

SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100

[DEPTHOFFIELD]

DOFQuality=2

DOFNumberOfPasses=1

DOFFocusRange=50

DOFBlurinessRange=10

Have fun ;)

Wow :) Nice video!!!

i wish i have enough money to buy me a new system with equal specs as you have :D Anyways, have fun with your copy of the soon to be released Airbus X Extended ;)

Mathis.. Do you or anyone on your staff know, how to finally rid of the Windows 7 64 bit & FSX Fatal error.. I still keep getting it during flight.. I've tried all the usual things you see online but none have worked so far.. So far it happens mostly during flight when I change my views through the top part of FSX using the menu bar for some aircrafts.. Ariane Aircraft I get when either switching between other Ariane Aircraft or like I said during flight & changing views on that one too but i notice so far on most of my 3rd part fleet I have this problem where FSX will suddenly freeze up, then you get the error message screen that says its restarting FSX & then kicks me out of my flights.. At this point because I usually use actual Airline flight number & basically trying to keep up with the real flight thats operating once it does this too me I just cancel it from restarting because there's no point in letting it restart because its not like it returns me to where it kick me from but right back to my starting airport & depending how far into the flight I am makes no sense to try & do it again for it takes the realism away once it does it...

I'd sure like to find the way to end this error message from ruining my flights... Chances are it will probably do it with the Airbus too because so far its done it with all my 3rd party aircraft at some point.. At first I thought it was just Ariane but I've had it do it at some point with Ifly 737 & ERJ's from feelthere.. Just depends how many times I change my views using the menu bar on top of FSX I guess.. not sure thats the real reason but when I change views which somethings through the menu I need in order to do my flight..

Just plain in simple if someone finally found a way of beating it, please let me know.. Like to be able to fly & get to my destination but more importantly feel like I can change views & not be scared I'm going to have a Fatal Error that restarts my FSX just because I use the menu bar to do things or change views..

I'd really like to solve this issue before Airbus X Advance gets released so I can enjoy flying it as well as my other aircraft with no issues