GAP EDDT 2012 Update

Hi,

ich hab mir grad das Update für EDDT runtergeladen und installiert.

Der Airport wird jetzt nicht mehr von AES erkannt und bei AES Help wird TXL nur rot markiert angezeigt, sprich nicht Installiert?

Benötigt AES nur ein Update und dann wird er wieder erkannt, oder muss ich jetzt den Airport komplett neu aktivieren?

Kann mir jemand mal ein Denkanstoß geben :)

Besten Dank

Jan

Edit:

Sorry for the wrong forum, it would be kind if someone can move this thread to the german forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Problem solved!

Hi Jan,

glad you solved it, but would you then be so kind as to tell the rest of the world how you actually did it? Because I have exactly the same problem and was searching all the way from "g" to "oogle" for it, just to find a "problem solved".

edit: I see we are in the english forum, so for anybody not speaking german: His problem was that after installing the "GAP 3X 2012"-Update EDDT wasn't showing up in AES anymore, though it was properly activated/working before.

Ok, after a little try and error I also solved the problem and here is how I did it:

I was looking in the "AESA_EDDT_GA9.cfg" found in the "Airport"-folder of AES. I guess this is the file by which AES finds out whether an airport is installed or not. So in this cfg AES was looking for a file called "EDDT_s1_LIB" being not present anymore after the 2012 update of GAP 3X. So I just changed "EDDT_s1_LIB" to "EDDT_FSX_LIB", supposedly the equivalent of the old library file. Et voila, now it works again - hopefully I didn't do something illegal!

Thanks for this great piece of software!