In flight I've shut off one engine but Impossible to restart this engine...

skulleader

Hello dear friends :hi2_s:

In first excuse me for my poor English :banghead1_s:

Today I work to restart in flight the right engine after that I've shut off this engine, but impossible to restart with success this engine.

Here the configuration of my Bronco X before my takeoff:

Set "Cold and Dark Maint" state.

EGT gauges showing EGT only: OFF

No Failures: OFF

Accumulative engine wear: 40x

Engine 1: Excellent Real time: 0023:14 h / Accel time: 0929:20 h

Engine 2: Excellent Real time: 0021:57 h / Accel time: 0878:00 h

My FSX REALISM: As your settings.

In flight and after to have shut off my right engine I've open the check-list (Alt+2) and I've follow the procedure to the page E-05: "Engine Air Start" and "Unsuccessful Air Start", but always impossible to restart my engine in flight...

Please can you tell me if it's possible with this addon ? :help_s:

For information I use the HOTAS X-52 Saitek, with this kind of flight controllers can I restart in flight one engine of the Bronco X ?

Or for restart in flight one engine of the Bronco X must I possess other flight controllers that my X52 Saitek ?

Please can you tell me (is it's possible) the best flight controllers for the Bronco X ?

PS:

In flight and after shut off my right engine, there's few minutes I've changed of methode:

I've opened my check-list (Alt+2) and I've selected the right engine, after I've right clicked on all steps of "Engine Air Start" and "Unsuccessful air Start", all these steps are green cross but once again impossible to restart my right engine.

Please can you help me to understand ?

A great thank's in advance for all and best regards, Olivier :byesad_s:

Hello,

In fact I found my problem, I use the X52 Saitek and for this procedure I must do not use my HOTAS and I use my mouse to manipulated the throttles and conditions levers.

Like this everything is OK.

Bye, Olivier.