N1 Problems

Jerry D. Walter

Hi,

Today I Bought Airbus X, so Iaunched a fly to try it.

Then, I try to push throttle but nothing happened. I sought N1 yellow arrow growing up, but the green arrow don't follow it ; it rises up to ~45% but it fall to 23%.

So I tried a cold & dark start up, but N1 stay at 23% whereas in the procedures manual, N1 should be at 19,5%.

And I also tried to push throttle with the mouse, but nothing happened, execpt for the reverse (which is working with my throttle hardware).

Therefore I don't know how to obtain 19,5% for N1 (for, at least, progress on the taxiway).

So I think it is not a joystick problem, because N1's yellow arrow groxing up when I push my throttle at maximum.

Oh, and sometimes it make crash FSX.

My config and hardware (I don't think it will help because my problem is obviously a realistic motor problem [just N1 is too high], but here there is ) :

- Windows 7 - 64 bits

- FSX Acceleration (so SP2 ?)

- Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (Joystick & Throttle)

- FSUIPC version unregistered

Thanks. :)

Hey, I can only help you to an extent. Sorry no one else has gotten back to you. As it is the weekend, I'm not surprised. At idle mine is at 23%, and I've never seen 19.5. That will only effect taxi at a very low weight, like after landing with just about your minimum fuel.

As for not being able to surpass 45% N1, I would make a good guess that it is a hardware/FSUIPC issue. Do not hold me to this, but you might need to get a registration for FSUIPC, setup and route your hardware through that, to make it work. As I neither have a registered FSUIPC or the hardware you are using, I cannot say that for sure, so don't take it to heart.

FSX crashing happens, for me it happens every time on exit (which isn't really an issue for me), and I know several others have had this issue. If it is happening during flight, that is another problem, and I would search the Airbus X forums here for similar issues and possibly solutions. Just type "CTD" or "Crash" into the search and that should yeild you enough to keep you busy, and hopefully find you the right answer. I'm sure someone will come along soon though that has a more in depth knowledge about your hardware to help you further, so stick with it.

2 days left I bought that product, and nothing, not even of the support. I started all from cold & dark, and always got N1 at 23%.

I can't fly since I bought it.

Hello Jerry,

These issues have been brought up plenty of times before. Try step by step tutorial, and also check the forum posts in the main Airbus X forums regarding the other other issues.