German Airports 3 - 2012 for FS9

gavinbarbara

I'm just writing to say thank you very much for my new Tegal and Hamburg. When I buy a product, I buy it 'as is' and expect nothing more. To be given two free new versions is really very generous and I greatly appreciate this. Especially as an FS9'er ;-)

Gavin

• Upvote 2

One more voice of appreciation here.

Danke, Aerosoft / German Airports team! :clapping_s:

I agree - this is indeed very generous of Aerosoft!

I just wondered however whether it is possible to download an upgrade for a boxed version which was purchased from another vendor (I think they were called Simware) quite a few years ago, in the days before I had a fast internet connection?

Thanks,

Bill

Have registered it now but the only update available for it is called German Airports 3 - Update 3.2, which is only 6.38 MB in size and which I don't think is German AIrports 3 - 2012! Any more ideas please?

Thank you,

Bill

Well apperently you are talking about the very old version of German Airports 3, you have to have the German Airports 3X to upgrade to German Airports 3 2012.