Many FS9 AES 2.21 (and other) problems with GAP 3 2012 upgrade

Hello folks,

I am starting with FS9 for now and will post any FSX problems separately if need be after I sort this one:

Just downloaded the 2012 versions of GAP 3 2012 EDDT; EDDW; EDDH. I uninstalled the old ones first, then installed the 2012 versions. EDDT and EDDW are not showing up in AES 2.21 help even though they are installed in the FS9 scenery library and appear normal in FS9 itself (the AES animations also do not work).

EDDH X is showing up in AES, but I also have EDDH (old) there, but turned off (default). How do I get rid of that even though I uninstalled the old? I also have flickering textures in EDDH X which I did not have in the old version. Also, MyFS9 scenery library has EDDH_LC not checked. Why is that the case? I have AS Scenery Germany 1, 2, 3, and 4 installed and maybe this is supposed to happen with EDDH Landclass?

I also had GAP 3 Bundle installed (it has these and other aiports as well). Now GAP 3 Bundle is not showing up in "Start/All Programs/Aerosoft" anymore. The airports it had are showing up in AES even though not listed in my programs list.

I realize this post covers scenery as well as AES issues, so I will also post these problems in that forum. It's a multi-facted problem and not easy to separate into 2 distinct posts as I feel these problems are overlapping somehow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Doesn't anyone have an idea of what went wrong here? I don't understand the update news on the main purchase page - it says the upgrade is not ony for the GAP 3 package and also for the individual airports listed. I have both these installed, as stated above, and I really need help sorting this one out. I can't find an update for the "GAP 3 package" anywhere in my account. I only see the single airports.

Anyone?