The New PMDG

JohnB777

Does anybody have a estimate realease date of the new PMDG B747v2? I know there is a 777 coming out but I need that becuase I will get Captain Sim 777 when it comes out but I really want to get the coming soon PMDG B747v2.

And it would appear that the 777 is ahead of the 747V2 (or V3 even, since I always thought that V2 was the FSX version of the original for FS9)...

I am quietly waiting for that 4-engined prop beast though...

A

As said before, PMDG never announces any release dates. It's done when it's done and nobody knows when that will be. Even the developers don't know the release date because if they find some difficulties during the development they need time to resolve them, and they can't tell how much time. They don't know what difficulties there will be, so it's impossible to make a time plan.

• 2 weeks later...

and by the way, they said during the Aerosoft conference they are aiming for a 2012 release, earliest speculation I've seen is September, but generally everyone is feeling November. Either way, it will be released when it is ready.

Guest cptawsom

and by the way, they said during the Aerosoft conference they are aiming for a 2012 release, earliest speculation I've seen is September, but generally everyone is feeling November. Either way, it will be released when it is ready.

We would be lucky if we have it for christmas.

PS: The same for the FlightSimLabs A320.

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely. Even though he said it, I still will not be surprised if they hit a development snag or two along the way when Beta heats up. Either way, you know it will be great, and well worth the wait.