GAP3 X 2012 Installation problem

Cai Zicheng

Hello, I tried to install the new fsx version of GAP 3 -2012 from simMarket, but it stopped installing and popped up with an error message. I have the previouse version of GAP 3 bundle installed, but don't know how to uninstall it.

So any idea how to get this to work?

post-48246-0-81316700-1335312776_thumb.j

With all due respect, why is that a problem? ;)

Though I agree that it would be more helpful if the error message were in more than just German...

Andrew

Not quite... :)

Your statement implies that Aerosoft being German per se is a problem, which I do not agree with, and may be construed by some as being insulting.

The problem is more specifically that the error message could be recoded to be in English and German...

Oh, the subtleties of language... :D

A

Your statement implies that Aerosoft being German per se is a problem

Looks like we both are using different versions of English.

And talking about insults, what you suggest I was saying is insulting.

It would be a nonsense for me to apologize for someone else's interpretation of my words.

But since now each of us is talking about something else, let us close this discussion for the sake of this peaceful forum.

Not quite... :)

Your statement implies that Aerosoft being German per se is a problem, which I do not agree with, and may be construed by some as being insulting.

The problem is more specifically that the error message could be recoded to be in English and German...

Oh, the subtleties of language... :D

A

I think you mis read Rafal, he was not being insulting whatsoever.

I know he wasn't... I didn't misread it... I teach English... it is all about how what you write may be understood by the target audience. It is the use of the word problem to describe the German bias of Aerosoft as a company, that is all I meant to say. What one means to write and how that is construed is possibly the greatest problem of single language fora with multiple language users...

I certainly wasn't asking Rafal to apologize either, as there is no need for an apology...

I have sent him a PM just now... :)

Time for me to crack open a cool one...

Andrew