New German Airports Bundle EDDT problem (Solved)

Bakern

Hi

Update:

It seems to be a bad FSX install in first case, done it from scratch...again!!

Now EDDT shows like it should be, nice work gent's. :excellenttext_s:

Regards

Stein-Ove

There is no update availiable for exsisting users yet ? all I have offered is an update to 3.20.....is that correct the version for download is showing as 3,10...I though I was looking for 2012

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can't imagine what you're seeing that's version 3.20. I don't think any Aerosoft airport is at that high a revision level.

Here's a screen shot of the download page. Notice the version number in the left column. The reference to "German-Airports-3-..." is to the package or "volume" EDDW is in. There's a German Airports 1, 2 and 3, which has nothing to to do with the revision level.

Notice also that you first remove your existing version. Of course, you'll need your serial number, but that's available on the order and download page. Just copy/paste into the appropriate field during installation.

post-17951-0-16681000-1335323580_thumb.j

Bakern, did you own any of the previous GA3 airports for FSX? If so, you would need to uninstall them before installing the new 2012 version of the bundle (or the individual airports, if you bought them separately like me...)

Andrew

I can't imagine what you're seeing that's version 3.20. I don't think any Aerosoft airport is at that high a revision level.

Here's a screen shot of the download page. Notice the version number in the left column. The reference to "German-Airports-3-..." is to the package or "volume" EDDW is in. There's a German Airports 1, 2 and 3, which has nothing to to do with the revision level.

Notice also that you first remove your existing version. Of course, you'll need your serial number, but that's available on the order and download page. Just copy/paste into the appropriate field during installation.

post-17951-0-16681000-1335323580_thumb.j

I have bought German airports 3 for Hamburg, Breman & the G,A,P 3 bundle yet I have no update to 2012 for any of them so I am at a loss as to how to update

I have bought German airports 3 for Hamburg, Breman & the G,A,P 3 bundle yet I have no update to 2012 for any of them so I am at a loss as to how to update

If you log in to your Aerosoft shop account and go to the product you purchased, you should see the new version available for download.

It is not available via the Update/FAQ section.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good clarification, Graeme.

Geoffbecks, the page I copied the screenshot from is what you'll find after you log into your personal account page off the Aerosoft home page for sims. The same one you used to download the product from the first time. Since these files are made to totally replace the earlier version instead of updating it, that's why you have to first uninstall the existing one. Because they're stand alone files, you wouldn't expect to see them on a publically available update page