Thank you Aerosoft

willywilly

Since 2004 Aerosoft has been a fundamental part of my continued use of FS9 and it was the first addon company I discovered.

I have more Aerosoft sceneries (and old Sim-Wings sceneries, tho I still dont know to this day if they are connected) than any other, and the Aerosoft policy of honesty (no promises, just product) support services and user community is probably the best there is.

Unfortunately today I am no longer able to spend money on payware and although I still spend time at Avsim I no longer follow links to new products (cant buy it, dont want to drool over it) and almost never visit developers sites.

So it was with great pleasure that I visited Aerosoft for the first time in ages and found Mathijs´s heartwarming post (December 2011) expressing his pleasure in the continued good fortunes of his company, and his thanks for our continued loyalty, and his generous free gift for registered Aerosoft Forum members.

So, even though I´m a bit late to the party, allow me to say No Sir, it is us who thank you.