German Airports 3 - 2012 EDHL ILS Frequenz falsch

HenryD

Hallo,

schade dass mit dem Update/Remake der GAP 3 die neue ILS-Frequenz für RWY07 in EDHL nicht eingearbeitet wurde:

RWY07 alt 111.70/kein DME neu 109.35/DME

Grüße

Henry

Hi,

You may get some better help in the German language forum:

http://forum.aerosof...enerie-support/

Yes sorry, the wrong forum.

I realized that with the update/remake of German Airports 3 - 2012 the new ILS frequency for RWY07 in EDHL was not implemented

RWY07 old 111.70/no DME new 109.35/DME

Regards

Henry

It should be a simple AFD fix, if you have an AFD editor like AFX, you could even do it yourself...

Though it would be great if Aerosoft/GA Team did it and repackaged...

Andrew

It should be a simple AFD fix, if you have an AFD editor like AFX, you could even do it yourself...

Though it would be great if Aerosoft/GA Team did it and repackaged...

Andrew

Of course, already did it. The reason for posting here was more to let other people know about it (especially important if flying online) and to express my concerns about Aerosoft not paying to much attention to the essential parts of their products in the last time. I wouldn't mind about a missing waste bin but the frequencies of standard approach procedures should be fine, especially because it is only maybe five minutes to get this change into the scenery.

Henry

Totally agree...

Though I wasn't aware from your original post that you had the means and the ability to change the ILS yourself... my guess is that not too many can...

Andrew

Totally agree...

Though I wasn't aware from your original post that you had the means and the ability to change the ILS yourself... my guess is that not too many can...

Andrew

As these seem to change on a regular basis as mentioned its best to get an AFCAD Editor if you need to keep up with frequency changes.