AES and FSX not talking together

Hi!

I've got this problem;

When I start my FSX, at an active Airport with AES, AES won't load gates and AES Service window.

When I've deactivated AES, it does load gates..

Why does that happends?

And what can I do?

Please answer A.S.A.P. :=)

Regards

Capt. Pedersen

Hi!

I've got this problem;

When I start my FSX, at an active Airport with AES, AES won't load gates and AES Service window.

When I've deactivated AES, it does load gates..

Why does that happends?

And what can I do?

Please answer A.S.A.P. :=)

Regards

Capt. Pedersen

What Airport? if it's Madrid Barajas or Paris CDG this its normal because they aren't compatible with AES I think.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Michael, please verify you've carefully followed all the relevant advice in the AES FAQ. It will help folks help you better if they know that you've eliminated the easy fixes first.

Also, is your FSX in other than the default folder (which it should be)? Which operating system and SP level for FSX? I see you tried EDDN, but did you also try with a default large aircraft like the 737 or A320?

• 1 month later...

start fsx up look up at the top where you can select aircraft world options

there should be a add-ons button at the end on the right

vistamare should be in there

• Deputy Sheriffs

To clarify, when alfy says "start fsx up" he means all the way through having an aircraft flying or on the ground ready to start of fly. It's circled in the screen shot.

post-17951-0-51473000-1339892004_thumb.j